My Wonderful Followers

Thursday 25 October 2012

Double whammy


Hi Everyone! How are you? Sorry I have been a bit AWOL recently, we have been at the house nearly every day since we got the keys around 2 weeks ago. We have stripped every room of wallpaper, skirting boards, doorframes etc in the last 2 weeks and are having the plumber and electrician round in the next couple of weeks so hopefully the ball will start rolling. I will post some photos up of before and after if people interested in the near future?

Anyway, on to cards! The cards above may seem familiar, I made 2 of them a while ago and yesterday decided to make 2 sets of 5 so voila, we now have 10! I had left over snippets from the first 2 cards so used up the lot in making these!


These are the cards in their sets of 5 all packaged and ready to go!
I am holding another card stall after last weeks success so thought some sets of cards might go down a treat!


Here are the sets I have so far, the ones in the middle were also made a while ago.

All ingredients come from Pink Petticoat!

I would like to enter my cards in to the following challenges:


Thanks for looking

8 much appreciated comments:

Di said...

Brilliant cards Laura - they should sell really well. And clever to use up those snippets at the end :)

Good luck with the house, it'll all be so worthwhile in the end.

Di
xx

Sarn said...

Hi Laura

These are absolutely GORGEOUS and sure to sell well for you.

Good to hear the work on your house is coming along. Would LOVE to see before n after shots please.

Thanks for joining in with my challenge. Good luck.

Hugs
Sarn xxx

Liz McGuire, said...

Hiya, your stall looked fab, and these are sure to sell just as well as the first lot.

I would love to see your before and after pics!

liz x

Jennie said...

These are adorable Laura :D
Loving the pink Petticoat

xx

coops said...

these are gorgeous laura.i love your fab designs :D

xx coops xx

Brenda said...

OMGosh I am loving these sets! I'm sure they will sell in nothing flat!

Tracy said...

These will sell in a heart beat. They're adorable! Hugs!

scrappymo! said...

I am sure are going to sell very well. Good luck with the house...I love before and after pictures.