My Wonderful Followers

Monday 30 April 2012

Spring Birthday

Hi everyone,

I thought I would treat myself to a bit of crafty time this afternoon!

There is a spring theme challenge going on at Penny Black Saturday Challenge and I couldn't resist joining in!

Unfortunately the picture makes the ribbon look lumpy :( in real life it isn't though!

Ingredients:
- 6x6 card stock
- summertime designs backing paper
- papermania papers (i think... they were snippets!)
- penny black image
- spellbinders nestabilities circles and scalloped circles
- ribbon from stash
- sentiment lili of the valley sentiment stamps
- flower WHSMITH
- papermania gems

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Di's Snippet Challenge

Have a great week!

Laura xx

25 much appreciated comments:

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous Laura...love the image and such a fabulous layout too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Flowergirl said...

Gorgeous card Laura! Love your colours and cute stamp x
Wendy

M said...

Such lovely bright colours! And you've reminded me of some snippets I'd forgotten I had - I have that orange paper with the white flowers tucked away somewhere! M x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Laura thank you for your kind comments on my blog. What a stunning card I love the colours and the main image is gorgeous great work well done
Hugs Elaine

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Laura, it's so bright and cheerful. Love the little cat too.

Have a great night xx

Alice said...

so cute!! darling card, Laura!

Aunty Sue said...

Fab card and great colouring, thanks for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations

Lorraine said...

Love the bright spring colors and that adorable cat image!

coops said...

so stunning laura.gorgeous sweet image and i love your bright colours.:D

xx coops xx

Di said...

Really super snippets card Laura. Love the image and your colouring - and the vibrant colours you've chosen are gorgeous! Di xx

Tracy said...

I just love this little cat. I have this stamp, one of my few Penny Black. I just couldn't resist his little face. :-) Glad you found a few spare minutes to have some crafty fun. :-) Hugs!

~Tammy~ said...

This is so cute, and I love how your sentiment is in the center of your flower!

Ann-Marie said...

Hi Laura, fab card love how you've put the colours together and the layout. Thank you for your lovely comment and for following me it means a lot. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

Jules said...

Hi Laura

I am pleased you managed some crafty time .. .. and what a lovely card you made too!!

Love this PB image .. . and it is so lovely to see the flowers in colours other than yellows and oranges (which is what I "always" end up using LOL!!).

Great use of your snippets too.

Hope all is good with you.

Love Jules xx

Donna said...

Incredibly pretty card Laura, love these colours together, they've really cheered me up this afternoon :) Donna ♥ x

Mrs Wonka said...

Great card Laura, love the colour combo!

Mrs Wonka xxx

Helen said...

Such a sweet card!
Thanks for playing with us at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Sarn said...

PURR-FECT! Sorry, couldn't resist! This is just lovely, and great for a Spring birthday.

Hugs
Sarn xxx

Mrs A. said...

Great combination of pink and orange together. I only have one penny black stamp and love how clearly it stamps out each time. Must get some more when my pennies jar is full enough! I think there may be a rave going on down in the playground. Spread the word. Hugs mrs A.

Hazel said...

Hi Laura

I love your card what a great PB image - he is just so cute - love it and love the pink and orange too.

Thanks for popping by my blog - so appreciated as always.

Toodle pip

Hazel xx

Bernie said...

Aw Laura this is just to sweet. Love that image and your bright and cheerful colors.
Hugs

Irene said...

A brilliant card Laura, with such an adorable image and bright zingy colours.
luv
irene
xxxx

Frances said...

Lovely card, beautiful image, so cute! Thanks for your visit to my blog and for your lovely comments. hugs, Frances.

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card hunni loving the fab image & lush colours.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Karen Howard said...

Love this kitty and the pretty bouquet of flowers! Gorgeous card! Hugs, Karen